WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Here at Florist Business we want to be at the heart of the action and always in the loop with what’s going on out there in wider flower industry so that we can keep everyone informed and share the latest advice and information. Which means we need to be in constant touch with you, our readers.
We’ll be phoning, visiting and writing to as many florists as we possibly can, but if you’ve got anything you want to share with your fellow industry people, please do send it through.
Here’s what you can help with…
- News & events – if you’ve recently held an event, have one lined-up or have something exciting to share we’d love to hear it. Don’t forget to include photos!
- Rising stars – we’re on the hunt for passionate florists under 30 years old; talented young and trainee designers with drive, who we’ll feature every issue. We welcome anyone either bench or college trained, and you can nominate yourself, a member of staff or a student you teach.
- Window displays – created a brilliant one recently? Send us a pic with some information on how you did it and you might soon find it published in the magazine.
- Products & varieties – got a favourite pair of scissors you can’t live without, or a flower variety you reckon will be next season’s big trend? Whatever it is, let us know!
- Little interviews – quickfire Q&A’s open to everyone in the industry. Get to know your fellow florists with our famous Little Interviews – one of the most popular parts of our sister magazine, ProLandscaper.
Got something to share? Just email email@example.com